Remember, you have to be very careful when giving human food to your animals! Moderation is key!!! If you want to play it safe, stick with food and treats intended for your pet. Very small amounts, like a thimble full of chicken, beef or cheese is OK as long as they do not have a history of a sensitive stomach i.e. vomiting or diarrhea If they have a sensitive stomach a kiss and a treat will have to do ! Also remember, NO grapes or raisens these can be deadly TOXIC in some cases. The ASPCA at www.ASPCA.org is a great resource for toxins but even they have been stumped on this one so far. Better safe then sorry! Enjoy the video !!!